Mondoplastico products are formulated to be ready today to future certifications. This means that our customers can take advantage of supplies on the cutting-edge, high value technical and qualitative.
The management of our company has established the following strategic objectives, which are valid for all departments:
- Produce and provide the best quality products for their customers, putting them at the center of every activity;
- Act quickly in response to changing market demands, anticipating as much as possible;
- Operate in order to reduce waste, the stop of the lines and the non-conformity of production as, year after year, established;
- Continuous improvement and customer satisfaction;
- Preserve the obtained certification according to UNI EN ISO 9001 (certification authority: Istituto Italiano dei Plastici).
As a result many of our products, in addition to the basic rules, follow the more stringent regulations specific, depending on their most common applications, such as for example:
- Slip-resistance certifications for the floors films;
- Food Contact certifications and Oeko-Tex for materials for table linen;
- Flame retardant certifications for building materials;
- Non-toxicity certifications and compliance with the hemolysis test for medical sector films;
- Antimicrobial certifications for specific applications;
They are a series of globally recognized standards. They concern organizational management systems that improve quality in the workplace, to achieve the goals promised to the end customer.
ISO 9001 is an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) quality certificate that ensures the client the standards used within the company respect the rules imposed by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF).
Receiving the ISO 9001 certification is a guarantee for the customer: it means that Mondoplastico meets all the required quality standards.
The ISO 9001 certification shows that the company has set up a management and control system able to guarantee the final product as promised at the start of the works.
Moreover, in the case in which there are problems with customer requests, the ISO 9001 certification is also a guarantee on the company’s ability to resolve any non-compliance.